Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fun Vintage Inspired Aprons

 Every haute hostess should own a vintage-inspired Jessie Steele Retro Apron  to wear while whipping up their gourmet confections! I decided to take it one step further and order not only the apron, but dish washing gloves to match! While watching Sex and the City 2 I discovered this great line of aprons thanks to Charlotte wearing the famously one know as the cupcake apron. I don't know about you, but I know that when I look and feel good while I'm cooking it's like putting the LOVE into it. Let's face it, it tastes better! And the dishes well that's a whole other story. Now you can somewhat look forward to washing them in style. Another plus to this great line is that they offer children's aprons as well.  So not only will they keep you clean, but you can match with your child while mixing that great batch of homemade cupcakes! Enjoy!!!

Love, LL

No comments: